Saturday, January 30, 2016

Always Ever

"You need anything before I go in the back," Tasha asked. 
"No. I'm just about finished," I said. "Maybe we can have a little fun before I fall asleep."
"No maybes. That's what I enjoy doing," she said. And, it seems you enjoy it too."
I don't know what I'd do without Tasha. She was my partner, my friend and my lover. If had known it could be like this, I would have brought her into my life a lot sooner. She was highly intelligent, personable and beautiful. 
I often wondered if she stayed around me because I was an easy touch or because she felt obligated. Whatever the case, she made me extremely happy and I was pleased. 
The next morning I awoke refreshed and pleasantly energized. Of course, Tasha was already in the kitchen with breakfast ready. She was amazing. Sexually, she did things I only read about, not that I cared as I was the beneficiary. 
She was extraordinary. She got things done and helped me with my research. She never slowed down, but that was fine with me because I operated pretty much the same way except I always ran out of steam. 
"So, what's on the menu today," I asked. 
"I thought you might want to see the Great Pyramids," Tasha said. 
"I've been there, but never with the tools I have now to examine it," I said. 
It didn't take us long to prepare and get to our travel ports. If there is an invention that came just in time for me, it was port technology. Being able to get from here to there in seconds changed my life and those of so many others. 
"Tony, do you want me to pack something for lunch," she asked. “You know how you are once we arrive.”
"Yeah," I said. 
Travel ports always made me hungry. I'd no sooner arrive and I'd be starving to death. So, I'd eat as soon I got my feet my feet beneath me. It didn't seem to bother Tasha, but she'd eat too, just not as much as me. 
"Do you know where we are," I asked.
"We're about two miles away by taxi," she said. "We could go by camel."
Tasha had a wicked sense of humor. Sometimes, it slipped past me in its subtlety, but it was always a killer when I figured it out. 
When we finally arrived, the pyramids seemed even grander than I remembered. We stayed all day admiring the workmanship that we could only guess. After a pleasant day, we hit the ports and went home. 
"You getting in the shower," Tasha answered. 
"Yeah. I got dessert sand in my ass," I said and laughed. 
"I bet. You want some company," she asked. 
Of course, I wanted her in the shower. First, it was fun. Secondly, it was fun and third, it was highly sexual. It wasn't just sexual, we had romance. True romance. My feelings for Tasha ran deep, much deeper than I ever planned. 
We dried off together and rubbed bodies intimately. It would have been difficult for me not to do so. From her hair to her toes and everything in between, she was made just for me. 
I wasn't ready for the evening to end so I asked, “Do you want to get some dinner and maybe go dancing later?"
"I'm a bit run down right now," she said. "Just let me switch into something and I'll be ready to go."
I put on my tuxedo, poured myself a drink and parked myself in front of the 120" screen. I don't think I'd been setting there more than five minutes when I noticed my bow tie didn't match my cummerbund. No big deal, I'd just go back to the bedroom and get the right one.
When I came in Tasha stood there in a carmine gown with diamonds about her neck. As always, she took my breath away. 
"What's your rush," she asked. 
"I got the wrong bow tie," I said. 
"Third drawer on the left in the second cabinet," she said. 
I'd lose my ass if I didn't have Tasha. As I pulled my tie from the drawer, I couldn't help but look at my Tasha's lined neatly along the wall being rejuvenated. 

As I stepped from the walk-in closet I asked, "Are you ready."

No comments:

Post a Comment